Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pick Your Poison #28 Favorite NXT UK Championship Belt Design

• 17-01-2019 5:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

Many folks here might not be overly familiar with the brand that is NXT UK. One thing I feel everyone would agree on is that their championship belts are things of beauty. Simply, I'd like to know which one you like best and why. Here are the options;

WWE United Kingdom Championship

hqdefault.jpg
    ---

NXT Women's Championship

wwe-nxt-uk-womens-3463.jpg
    ---

NXT UK Tag Team Championship

DpgFk9dU0AASXeR.jpg

Which NXT UK Title belt do you like best? 13 votes

WWE United Kingdom Championship
    92% 12 votes
    NXT UK Women's Championship
    0% 0 votes
    NXT UK Tag Team Championship
    7% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

All three of these belts are absolutely magnificent. I love the lustre of the tag straps though, very aesthetically pleasing. What did you guys go for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,363 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Went with tag but I think all 3 are pretty busy looking designs. But the tag has that old WWF title look to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,234 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Why are the UK belts so beautiful and prestigious looking compared to main roster stuff like the silver pennies tag titles?

Tag belt is up there with prettiest titles ever in WWE, in my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Tag for me too but echo the statements they are all beautiful titles

I'll continue this series with more title belts over the next little while

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

I've gone for the women's, all three are great but the white strap pushes it above the others for me

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭dusty bin

voted for the tags, although I like the chess style pieces above both the mens and womens. Never noticed them before.

Is there a difference in rules (i know, i know, rules change on how WWE sees fit) on how the WWE UK Championship can change hands compared to if it was called the NXT Uk Championship? I presume its the default main belt for the UK brand, and I know its around much longer than the brand, but its a bit strange not having an NXT UK Champion when the two other titles clearly mention the brand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

LAte to the party here but I picked the Main UK Title. But Gawd Damn it, those Tag belts are pretty special too

Omackeral wrote: »
    I'll continue this series with more title belts over the next little while

As promised

Raw belts

Smackdown belts

Advertisement