Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir are so bad!!!

• 17-01-2019 7:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 436 ✭✭

Signed up to broadband bundle and every single bill has been overcharged since signing up. Was promised credit notes , Got noting. Ring up and complain and get told I’ve added other features to my package which I didn’t and now my bill has doubled!!! Jesus Christ I’ve heard about how bad eir was but my god. WHY CANT YOU GET A SIMPLE BILL RIGHT??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

S_D wrote: »
    Signed up to broadband bundle and every single bill has been overcharged since signing up. Was promised credit notes , Got noting. Ring up and complain and get told I’ve added other features to my package which I didn’t and now my bill has doubled!!! Jesus Christ I’ve heard about how bad eir was but my god. WHY CANT YOU GET A SIMPLE BILL RIGHT??
    Hi S_D,

I am sorry to hear about this. If you would like to PM me the following account details, I would be more than happy to have a look into this for you.

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    3) Are you the account holder?
    4) Your DOB

5) Your full postal address

~Kellie

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TIN A USA

Hi Eir. I am now at my witts end. I was with Sky until last Wednesday. I had been with them for 2 years and they actually did provide a fantastic service. Very responsive and courteous on the phone. I took the notion two weeks ago to move to Eir to save twenty quid a month. Sorriest move I ever made. Your technician arrived at the appointed time and installed the Eir router. Since that day my internet has been crap. I had been getting 45MB on the Sky router consistently. After Eir installed the line has been flapping constantly and the Eir router requiring multiple starts during the day. Fault reported last Thursday and nothing has happened yet despite Eir assuring me that there was a 3 day SLA for broadband faults. To make matters worse , I rang Eir this evening to log the fault again. I was asked to input by telephone or account number by the automated system....only to be told that the phone number was not a registered number with Eir....so now I can't even log a fault with Eir despite me having signed up under contract. If Eir just can't get the simple things right, what chance does any person have of getting broadband in this country......one thing is for sure though; their billing department will always collect the money without any issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TIN A USA

TIN A USA wrote: »
    Hi Eir. I am now at my witts end. I was with Sky until last Wednesday. I had been with them for 2 years and they actually did provide a fantastic service. Very responsive and courteous on the phone. I took the notion two weeks ago to move to Eir to save twenty quid a month. Sorriest move I ever made. Your technician arrived at the appointed time and installed the Eir router. Since that day my internet has been crap. I had been getting 45MB on the Sky router consistently. After Eir installed the line has been flapping constantly and the Eir router requiring multiple starts during the day. Fault reported last Thursday and nothing has happened yet despite Eir assuring me that there was a 3 day SLA for broadband faults. To make matters worse , I rang Eir this evening to log the fault again. I was asked to input by telephone or account number by the automated system....only to be told that the phone number was not a registered number with Eir....so now I can't even log a fault with Eir despite me having signed up under contract. If Eir just can't get the simple things right, what chance does any person have of getting broadband in this country......one thing is for sure though; their billing department will always collect the money without any issue.

Hi Eir can someone please contact me...I have been sitting here trying to interface with your live chat website for the last 20 minutes and cannot make contact with anyone....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi Eir.  I am now at my witts end.  I was with Sky until last Wednesday.  I had been with them for 2 years and they actually did provide a fantastic service. Very responsive and courteous on the phone.  I took the notion two weeks ago to move to Eir to save twenty quid a month.   Sorriest move I ever made.  Your technician arrived at the appointed time and installed the Eir router.  Since that day my internet has been crap.  I had been getting 45MB on the Sky router consistently.  After Eir installed the line has been flapping constantly and the Eir router requiring multiple starts during the day.  Fault reported last Thursday and nothing has happened yet despite Eir assuring me that there was a 3 day SLA for  broadband faults.  To make matters worse , I rang Eir this evening to log the fault again.  I was asked to input by telephone or account number by the automated system....only to be told that the phone number was not a registered number with Eir....so now I can't even log a fault with Eir despite me having signed up under contract.  If Eir just can't get the simple things right, what chance does any person have of getting broadband in this country......one thing is for sure though; their billing department will always collect the money without any issue.

Hi Eir  can someone please contact me...I have been sitting here trying to interface with your live chat website for the last 20 minutes and cannot make contact with anyone....
    Hi TIN A USA, 

Sorry to hear of the problems you are having since joining our network. 

There are two ways that you can log a fault. You can log into your my eir account and log a fault there. Alternatively, you can contact our webchat team here they can also log a fault for you. 

If you are having problems registering your my eir account please advise and I can investigate this for you. 

Grainne

Advertisement