Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sir broadband contact number

• 17-01-2019 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

searched everywhere for a contact number that i can ring from a uk mobile.
    i have FTTH and want to speak with customer service,
    i work in northern ireland all day and can't ring the usual numbers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

searched everywhere for a contact number that i can ring from a uk mobile.
    i have FTTH and want to speak with customer service,
    i work in northern ireland all day and can't ring the usual numbers.
    Hi there creaghadoos,

I am sorry that you had difficulty with locating a number.

This is the number we have to use when you are calling from abroad 00 3531 766 2446.

~Kellie

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭creaghadoos

i am seriously considering leaving Eir as there are loads of really good offers out there

i am seriously considering leaving Eir as there are loads of really good offers out there
    Hi there creaghadoos,

I can completely understand and I am sorry to hear that you are thinking of leaving us.

Unfortunately, I m unable to deal with this kind of query in relation to packages. I would suggest that you contact a member of our Customer Care department by either calling them or by using our webchat here. They will be able to assist you further with this query.

~Kellie

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭creaghadoos

Hi there creaghadoos,

I can completely understand and I am sorry to hear that you are thinking of leaving us.

Unfortunately, I m unable to deal with this kind of query in relation to packages. I would suggest that you contact a member of our Customer Care department by either calling them or by using our webchat here. They will be able to assist you further with this query.

~Kellie
    phoning is a waste of time and the web chat is the biggest waste of time ever, and i would question the point of having people on boards who are unable to deal with things,  no offence , just wish Eir would give the likes of yourselves access and authority to sort things

Hi there creaghadoos,

~Kellie
    phoning is a waste of time and the web chat is the biggest waste of time ever, and i would question the point of having people on boards who are unable to deal with things,  no offence , just wish Eir would give the likes of yourselves access and authority to sort things
    I completely understand your frustration creaghadoos.

Alternatively, you could try contacting our Sales department on 1800 503 303, they may be able to assist you.

I wish I had better news for you.

~Kellie

• Advertisement
Advertisement