Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reactivate account

• 18-01-2019 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was informed that i could change back to Eir with an activation date as of 17.01.. I spent from 3.30 to 5.30 on calls and on hold yesterday all to no avail plus i spoke to a customer rep on web chat that had no clue what he was talking about i was fobbed off from dept to dept absolutely disaster. and today i spent 30 mins on hold when i finally got through i was cut off again and again i was put on hold again for another 30 mins  to be cut off again/ this is outrages and not good enough for such a big company when all they have to do is activate the acct by pressing a button. i was only gone for  4 days.. disgrace 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

I was informed that i could change back to Eir with an activation date as of 17.01.. I spent from 3.30 to 5.30 on calls and on hold yesterday all to no avail plus i spoke to a customer rep on web chat that had no clue what he was talking about i was fobbed off from dept to dept absolutely disaster. and today i spent 30 mins on hold when i finally got through i was cut off again and again i was put on hold again for another 30 mins  to be cut off again/ this is outrages and not good enough for such a big company when all they have to do is activate the acct by pressing a button. i was only gone for  4 days.. disgrace 
    Hi there lukeocallaghan,

I am sorry about the customer journey you have experienced so far. Unfortunately, we are unable to deal with these queries via our social media channels. However, if you contact our Sales department on 1800 503 303, they will be able to assist you further with this.

~Kellie

Advertisement