Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer Care Hanging Up

• 18-01-2019 12:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭

I am currently trying to change my plan. I have just spent 28 minutes on hold to Customer Care before I was hung up on after hearing a few long beeps. How can I change my contract if this is how you are dealing with customer queries? 

This does not seem to be an isolated incident going by posts on here and tweets to @eircare. Surely you should be addressing the system issues that are causing calls to be cancelled and customers having to start from the back of the queue.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭JoyPad

It's the norm for eir Customer DontCare team, and it has been like this for quite a few months.
    Keep ringing them until they answer.

Open a complaint on their website, if you can: https://www.eir.ie/complaints/
    After 10 days of not receiving an answer to the complaint, you can go on to ComReg and talk to them.

Unfortunately, this is the best path you can take.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Second call, 29 minutes on hold, CC rep answered decided I needed to be put though to the loyalty team, ''transferred me to them'', started to get an automated error message that they were having difficulty transferring calls, heard that message 3 times and then once again, I was hung up on!

Can an eir rep on here respond???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

kmart6 wrote: »
    Second call, 29 minutes on hold, CC rep answered decided I needed to be put though to the loyalty team, ''transferred me to them'', started to get an automated error message that they were having difficulty transferring calls, heard that message 3 times and then once again, I was hung up on!

Can an eir rep on here respond???
    Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here, we really appreciate it.

I am sorry to hear about this and I will be sure to pass your feedback onto the relevant department.

However, if there is anything that I can help you with, please do not hesitate in sending me a PM with your account details where I would be more than happy to have a look into this for you.

~Kellie

Advertisement