Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to update payment details via myeir

• 18-01-2019 12:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

I am trying to update my payment details via the "My Profile" section of the MyEir website. I have tried multiple times this week but it just keeps spinning "Updating Direct Debit ..." and never completes.

Is there an issue with your site or perhaps my account ? (I tried calling but your waiting times are disgraceful)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Gaz wrote: »
    Hi, 

I am trying to update my payment details via the "My Profile" section of the MyEir website. I have tried multiple times this week but it just keeps spinning "Updating Direct Debit ..." and never completes.

Is there an issue with your site or perhaps my account ? (I tried calling but your waiting times are disgraceful)
    Hi there Gaz,

I am sorry to hear about this. Some of our customers are currently experiencing some technical difficulty with the app, this is being looked into.

I understand that this can be frustrating, however, I would suggest contacting our Customer Care department either via our webchat here or by calling them on 1901. They will be able to assist you further with this query

~Kellie

Advertisement