Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I Cancel My monthly billing plan?

• 18-01-2019 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi There Eir Representative,

I'm a Meteor customers for over 10 years. Since EIR took over, I was advice to move to monthly plan, after nearly a year I've noticed i didn't spend that much so I would like to cancel it and go back to Pay As You Go plan which is suits me more.

However, after back and forth with the chatnow service and ringing 1905 which they send me back to Chatnow web service, and 1901 they couldnt trace my number because it's meteor number and not EIR, So i ended nowhere. Plus, I pay my bill at the EIR retail shop instead of online because I couldnt log in for some reasons. So if you ask what is my account number?I have no idea. But i'll give you my phone number when you ready.

So, please help me to resolved this matter

Thank You
    Arahman

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

bebelbee wrote: »
    Hi There Eir Representative,

I'm a Meteor customers for over 10 years. Since EIR took over, I was advice to move to monthly plan, after nearly a year I've noticed i didn't spend that much so I would like to cancel it and go back to Pay As You Go plan which is suits me more.

However, after back and forth with the chatnow service and ringing 1905 which they send me back to Chatnow web service, and 1901 they couldnt trace my number because it's meteor number and not EIR, So i ended nowhere. Plus, I pay my bill at the EIR retail shop instead of online because I couldnt log in for some reasons. So if you ask what is my account number?I have no idea. But i'll give you my phone number when you ready.

So, please help me to resolved this matter

Thank You
    Arahman
    Hi there Arahman,

Unfortunately, we are unable to change our customers packages via our social media channels. The only way to do this would be to contact our Mobile Customer Care on 1905 or use our webchat here.

I understand that you may not be able to get through without your account number. If you could PM me the following account details, I would be more than happy to try and get your account number for you.

1) Account name
    2) Are you the account holder?
    3) Your DOB

4) Your full postal address

Alternatively, you may be able to find this account number on the top of your bill or in your welcome to eir email if you have one.

~Kellie

Advertisement