Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding New Joint Account to my Online Banking

Options
  • 18-01-2019 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi BOI,

I added my new joint personal current account to my online banking.

I double checked that the address was correct and matched the same address as is on my profile, it said it takes 5 working days for it to appear on my profile.

That was 2 weeks ago! Is there a backlog or whats the hold up? I have had no messages from BOI regarding it and I need it on my profile asap to set up direct debits..

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi benjy1000,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask are both accounts personal? A personal account cannot be added to a business account.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭benjy1000

Hi benjy1000,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask are both accounts personal? A personal account cannot be added to a business account.

Thanks,

Lorna

Hi Lorna,

Yes all are personal accounts.

Perhaps I need to set up the newly opened personal joint account for online banking first and then add it on my profile? I was told initially it didn’t matter I just needed to make sure both addresses match.

Any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Thanks for getting back to us benjy1000,

The best thing to do would be to send in the request through Ask a Question in the Service Desk menu option on your 365online.
    There is no need to set up an additional online profile.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement