Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why has my bundle doubled in price

• 18-01-2019 4:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

I upgraded to fibre before xmas and was told the charge would be €99 install and 39.99 a month for 12 months. Including fibre and off peak phone. My first bill came and I was overcharged. I rang customer support and complained. The lady said there was mistake and that ya €39.99 a month unlimited. She apologised and credited my acc by €88. So I said to her there is enough in my account now for 2 months of charges. Yes she said ,she apologised again and said she corrected it and it won't happen again.
    Roll on next bill
    Now this week I get a bill of €73.38 and also my credit of €88 is gone too
    So I ring customer service and now my bundle is €65.99.
    Told thats it nothing I can do your bundle is €65.99
    This isn't on at all .I was clearly told €39.99 for 12 months and that was in december and again in January My bundle is different price every month.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,580 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

That price is only for new customers, existing customers pay the full price unfortunately
    Your only recourse is to request a recording of the phone call and use that as evidence and proof of the 39.99 price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

codie wrote: »
    I upgraded to fibre before xmas and was told the charge would be €99 install and 39.99 a month for 12 months. Including fibre and off peak phone. My first bill came and I was overcharged. I rang customer support and complained. The lady said there was mistake and that ya €39.99 a month unlimited. She apologised and credited my acc by €88. So I said to her there is enough in my account now for 2 months of charges. Yes she said ,she apologised again and said she corrected it and it won't happen again.
    Roll on next bill
    Now this week I get a bill of €73.38 and also my credit of €88 is gone too
    So I ring customer service and now my bundle is €65.99.
    Told thats it nothing I can do your bundle is €65.99
    This isn't on at all .I was clearly told €39.99 for 12 months and that was in december and again in January My bundle is different price every month.
    Hi there codie,

I am sorry about the delay in replying to your message and for the billing issues, you are experiencing.

If you could PM me the following account details, I would be more than happy to have a look into this for you.

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    3) Are you the account holder?
    4) Your DOB

5) Your full postal address

~Kellie

Advertisement