Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving from Mullingar to Dublin South Circular Road

Options
  • 18-01-2019 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

I landed a new job which means i will have to be in South Circular rd at 8am Monday to Friday. Does anyone travel into town Monday to Friday and know what the journey time is like? I know it'll be bad, but I'd like to get an idea of how bad. Thanks:)

Comments

klm1 wrote: »
    I landed a new job which means i will have to be in South Circular rd at 8am Monday to Friday. Does anyone travel into town Monday to Friday and know what the journey time is like? I know it'll be bad, but I'd like to get an idea of how bad. Thanks:)

whereabouts on the south circular

its a long road!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭klm1

Good point, thats me showing my ignorance of Dublin Geography! Close to Donore Avenue (Griffith College) area, Thanks,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭4ensic15

You don't want to be on the N4 after 7.00. If you reach Islandbridge at 7 you will be in within 15 mins. If you are 10 miles back at that time you would be damn lucky to make it in for 8.00. Leave home before 6 am and you will be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,621 ✭✭✭TheBody

4ensic15 wrote: »
    You don't want to be on the N4 after 7.00. If you reach Islandbridge at 7 you will be in within 15 mins. If you are 10 miles back at that time you would be damn lucky to make it in for 8.00. Leave home before 6 am and you will be ok.

Completely agree with this statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭klm1

4ensic15 wrote: »

Thats pretty much what I thought, i'm an early starter anyhow, so leaving at 5.30 is no issues for me.
    That new bus service from mullingar to dublin might work for me now, so might be driving a lot less than expected.

• Advertisement
Advertisement