If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query - Quote for LG 55 OLED

Options
  • 18-01-2019 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

Hi Dave,

I have very little movement on the OLED 55B8 unfortunately - I can literally take €20 off it to leave it at €1279, but I can upgrade you to the step-up model which is the OLED 55B8 PLA which is the model with the added built in subwoofer ( the panel and everything else is the same as the standard 55B8 's' model.

If you are going to take the plunge we can put a personalised URL up for you to allow you to purchase your specific bundle online securely ( this is a new service that we can now offer to all of our 'Boardie bundle ' Customers.

Thanks again and do keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
     Sorry for hijack but can I get best price in stg/Euro for 55b8pla John?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi PCDuB,

I've given your query a thread of its own rather than leaving it where it was, easier for all to manage.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Cheers Ritz

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

PCDub wrote: »
    Hi Dave,

I have very little movement on the OLED 55B8 unfortunately - I can literally take €20 off it to leave it at €1279, but I can upgrade you to the step-up model which is the OLED 55B8 PLA which is the model with the added built in subwoofer ( the panel and everything else is the same as the standard 55B8 's' model.

If you are going to take the plunge we can put a personalised URL up for you to allow you to purchase your specific bundle online securely ( this is a new service that we can now offer to all of our 'Boardie bundle ' Customers.

Thanks again and do keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
     Sorry for hijack but can I get best price in stg/Euro for 55b8pla John?
    Hi PCDub,

The best price on the OLED55B8PLA would be £1199 sterling or 1279 euro.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

.. and I had the 55b8s in the basket last week with a code for 100 off but got cold feet as I wanted the pla version really. 

Cheers for the offer Kenny I'll give it some thought, maybe a new code will pop up while I'm thinking.  :-)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

PCDub wrote: »
    .. and I had the 55b8s in the basket last week with a code for 100 off but got cold feet as I wanted the pla version really. 

Cheers for the offer Kenny I'll give it some thought, maybe a new code will pop up while I'm thinking.  :-)
    Hi PCDub,

There are no vouchers on this TV at the moment but the Euro price of 1279 would work out as a better deal than the sterling price.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.