Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web bill view and PDF not working ?

• 18-01-2019 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I have been unable to view bills and get PDFs online for months when using Chrome and MS Edge. Just discovered by accident thast I can view the bill using Firefox. Anybody else have this issue or is it just me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭vkus6mt3y8zg2q

SidinNaas wrote: »
    I have been unable to view bills and get PDFs online for months when using Chrome and MS Edge. Just discovered by accident thast I can view the bill using Firefox. Anybody else have this issue or is it just me?

Never works for me either. It's a joke. I have to go in through the eir app on my phone and download bill from there. Bill takes a day or two longer to appear in the app compared to just online.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 SidinNaas

Doesn't even work in Firefox now for me. The "Pay bill" link works but not the view bill pdf !!

SidinNaas wrote: »
    Doesn't even work in Firefox now for me. The "Pay bill" link works but not the view bill pdf !!

Yep same here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Have you tried the myEir app? Works for me, both for usage this month and bill PDFs.

JoyPad wrote: »
    Have you tried the myEir app? Works for me, both for usage this month and bill PDFs.

Yep works through there but the bills usually take an extra couple of days to feed through to the app

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭MBSnr

^^^ Use Incognito mode in Chrome to get it to work.

MBSnr wrote: »
    ^^^ Use Incognito mode in Chrome to get it to work.

Fair play, this does solve the issue

Advertisement