If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query qoute

Options
  • 19-01-2019 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,
    Can you qoute for a Sony kd43xf8796bu 43inch tv please total price including delivery to co Clare please. Also the tv will used with kef lsx speakers connected via optical toslink. Can you recommend a sub to share duties with music and tv/movies? The room is approx 185 sq feet/16/17 sq m. It has wooden floors ,couch block walls etc.

Much obliged in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Timerevealsall

Meant to say that the. Sub will be connected from the single sub out from the back of the lsx master speaker, so any sub must be compatible.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,
    Can you qoute for a Sony kd43xf8796bu 43inch tv please total price including delivery to co Clare please. Also the tv will used with kef lsx speakers connected via optical toslink. Can you recommend a sub to share duties with music and tv/movies? The room is approx 185 sq feet/16/17 sq m. It has wooden floors ,couch block walls etc.

Much obliged in advance
    Hi Timerevealsall.

Thanks for the post.

The 43XF8796 is not one that we stock unfortunately. It seems to be Currys exclusive.
    The closest we would have to it would be the 43FX8505 which is priced at £648 or 749 Euro (Includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge).
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203206-sony-kd43xf8505-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx
    From what I can tell there are not many differences between the two. The 8796 does have a slightly higher motion processing.

The KEF LSX speakers have been very very well reviewed and got 5 stars in What HiFi.
    They have not yet arrived in with us but I am looking forward to hearing them when they do.

You can use pretty much any active subwoofer with them as they have the standard sub out built in.
    It really depends at what price point you want to go in at for the subwoofer.

Starting at the Yamaha NSSW050 priced at £109 or 127 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202403-yamaha-nssw050-black-subwoofer.aspx

Or perhaps something like the monitor Audio MRW10 priced at £199 or 219 Euro
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-12485-monitor-audio-mrw10-black-subwoofer.aspx

If you wanted something a bit more then there is the REL T Zero V2 coming in at £299 or 349 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203194-rel-t-zero-v2-black-subwoofer.aspx?swapstore=1

There are many more options for subwoofer for all budgets:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/c-60-subwoofers.aspx?swapstore=1#pgnum=&sort=

You are free to pay in which ever currency works out cheapest for you.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for the reply. On your site there is the Sony KD43XF8577 which has the motion flow 1000hz which seems to be the only difference with the 8505 (800 hz) linked above. Is that correct.? Any comment on overall picture quality and Is there any other 43inch you would recommend? Must be able to handle sports without blur being fed by a standard sky box via hdmi.

If so they appear to be the same price? Have you them in stock? Is the €749 include delivery?

As for the sub I’m leaning more towards the Rel.

Thanks for the reply. On your site there is the Sony KD43XF8577 which has the motion flow 1000hz which seems to be the only difference with the 8505 (800 hz) linked above.  Is that correct.? Any comment on overall picture quality and  Is there any other 43inch you would recommend? Must be able to handle sports without blur being fed by a standard sky box via hdmi.

If so they appear to be the same price? Have you them in stock? Is the €749 include delivery?

As for the sub I’m leaning more towards the Rel.
    Hey Timerevealsall.

Yip the 43XF8577 does also have the 1000Hz motion flow. There are a few very similar screens within the Sony range with only slight differences. 

The 8505 has 800Hz and both 8577 and the 8796 have a 1000hz motion flow.

The 8577 is also listed up on our website at 749 Euro and this includes delivery and our 6 year guarantee free of charge.
    There is a small quantity of the 43XF8577 available from our main warehouse for shipping.

The 43XF8577 would be the best 43" televisions that we would currently stock.
    You would need to go up to a 49" in the Sony range to get better with the 49FX9005 priced at 1049 euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203176-sony-bravia-kd49xf9005-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

Or if you changed to a Samsung 49NU8000 coming in at 849 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203202-samsung-ue49nu8000-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-1000-led-tv.aspx

Or the 55" version for an extra 10 Euro priced at 859 euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203203-samsung-ue55nu8000-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-1000-led-tv.aspx

Excellent thanks. Can I ask what the shipping time would be from warehouse to Clare for the 8577? For the same price I may as well go for the higher motion processing. I’m going to stick with 43 inch for room placement reasons.

Have you Rel T5i and Rel Tzero in stock(both gloss black)-I am just measuring up at the moment- can ye do a bundle deal? (Pm me if you want to discuss privately)

Have you much experience with the rel t5or tzero? I’m happy they will blend just fine for music , just a bit concerned they may be a bit underwhelming for movies. At the same size and form factor any else spring to mind?

Thanks so much for taking the time with all questions.

• Advertisement

Excellent thanks. Can I ask what the shipping time would be from warehouse to Clare for the 8577?  For the same price I may as well go for the higher motion processing. I’m going to stick with 43 inch for room placement reasons.

Have you Rel T5i and Rel Tzero in stock(both gloss black)-I am just measuring up at the moment- can ye do a bundle deal? (Pm me if you want to discuss privately)

Have you much experience with the rel t5or tzero? I’m happy they will blend just fine for music , just a bit concerned they may be a bit underwhelming for movies. At the same size and form factor any else spring to mind?

Thanks so much for taking the time with all questions.
    Hi Timerevealsall.

The 43XF8577 is current priced at £649 or 769 Euro.
    We have a voucher code running that can be used against the sterling price on this product (TV20) which would drop it to £629.

For delivery it would be 2-3 days to Clare. Our courier would get in touch via text to confirm delivery timescales.

We use the T5i and T7i for demos here at the store and both carry a good amount of punch.
    I've not heard the T Zero myself unfortunately.

I could offer the T5i at £400 or 470 Euro along with the TV as a boardie deal, on the T Zero I don't have the same movement but could go to £280 or on it.

There is currently also a good deal running on a Monitor Audio Radius 390 subwoofer, retails at £599 but is on our website at 579 euro (£495)
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12557-monitor-audio-radius-390-black-subwoofer.aspx

Do you also require a sub link cable for connecting the sub?
    Something like the Audioquest Black Lab 3m priced at £37.95 or 44.99 Euro.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203172-audioquest-black-lab-3m-sub-lead-subwoofer-lead.aspx

I can also offer free shipping for you.
    You can choose to pay in whichever currency works out to be cheapest for you.

Hey Kenny,

That’s all great help. Cheers. I’m going to go and crunch some numbers and measurements. Is this board monitored on Sunday ‘s? I may well place an order tomorrow so if ye are. If not no hassle waiting til Monday.

What’s the best way of ordering a boardy deal? Over the phone?

Hey Kenny,

That’s all great help. Cheers. I’m going to go and crunch some numbers and measurements. Is this board monitored on Sunday ‘s? I may well place an order tomorrow so if ye are. If not no hassle waiting til Monday.

What’s the best way of ordering a boardy deal? Over the phone?
    Hey Timerevealsall.

Take as long as you need to mull it over :)

I'm off tomorrow so boards may not get proper attention again until I'm back in on Monday. Although John does usually pick up some boards posts also but he does not work from here at the Belfast store.

If you want to drop me your contact number over I can give you a call on Monday or I can leave a note in my diary for one of the guys in tomorrow to keep an eye on my boards account and get back to you.

In that case relax TIL Monday! I will post here again on. I day and take off from here.

Thanks a million

In that case relax TIL Monday! I will post here again on. I day and take off from here.

Thanks a million
    No problem at all Timerrevealsall.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

'Eh - I'm always around on a Sunday ;)

Post away and we will get back to you..

In terms of ordering we are now offering a new Service to Boardies whereby we will create any bundle deals required on the site specially for our Boardie Customers and we will give you a personalised link - that way you can get the very best pricing including all the accessories you need to get you started, be able to check the specs in your own time and of course purchase securely in your own time outside our opening hours.

If we can do anything for you please just drop us a line and we will do our best to assist,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

While I’m m here and keeping in mind that you haven’t stocked them yet, can you recommend a set of speaker stands for the lsx?

I will decide shortly on the order after that then.

While I’m m here and keeping in mind that you haven’t stocked them yet, can you recommend a set of speaker stands for the lsx?

I will decide shortly on the order after that then.
    Afternoon Timerevealsall.

Perhaps something like the Atacama Moseco 6 Gloss Black and Bamboo priced at £134.95 or 149 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201170-atacama-moseco-6-gloss-per-pair.aspx

Or the excellent Custom Design FS104 priced at £199.95 or 219 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200433-custom-design-fs104-signature-black-per-pair.aspx

There are also some special order stands available to us:
    Norstone ALVA priced at £119.95 or 144.99 Euro
    https://www.richersounds.com/tv-home-cinema/home-cinema-accessories/speaker-stands/norstone-per-pair.html

HiFi Racks DUET priced at £134.95 or 159.99 Euro
    https://www.richersounds.com/tv-home-cinema/home-cinema-accessories/speaker-stands/hifi-racks-duet-satin-blk-600mm.html

Hi,
    I’m still interested in the tv. However it transpires the lsx and sub may not suit our requirements.
    So..........
    Can I get a quote for a completely different set up.
    A bundle of the Denon Heos avr. Pair of monitor audio silver 50 piano black, Heos wireless sub
    And a quote for bundle of the Denon Heos avr. Pair of monitor audio silver 50 piano black, Heos wireless sub PLUS 2 Heos 1.
    And finally a bundle quote to include the Sony tv KD43XF8577 from before all wrapped up in one large discount pleaseðŸ‘

Hi,
    I’m still interested in the tv. However it transpires the lsx and sub may not suit our requirements.
    So..........
    Can I get a quote for a completely different set up.
    A bundle of the Denon Heos avr. Pair of monitor audio silver 50 piano black, Heos wireless sub
    And a quote for bundle of the Denon Heos avr. Pair of monitor audio silver 50 piano black, Heos wireless sub PLUS 2 Heos 1.
    And finally a bundle quote to include the Sony tv KD43XF8577 from before all wrapped up in one large discount pleaseðŸ‘
    Hi Timerevealsall.

I could offer the following deals for you.

Heso AVR, Silver 50 Gloss Finish, Heos Sub for £1550 or 1824 Euro Delivered. (I will need to check on the Heos sub as stock is showing as Zero across the company).

For the Same items plus the Heos 1HS2 x2 total would be £1848.00 or 2175 Euro

The TV would not change price at the quoted £629 or 740 Euro

You can pay in which ever currency works out to be cheapest for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.