Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question....

Options
  • 19-01-2019 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭

There is a signature sub forum above this but I couldn't find a definitive answer on this.

Are users allowed to advertise/link to a business in their sig? I've seen a few users do this, including a moderator, so I'm just wondering is this allowed within the charter or not.

Cheers.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Kirby wrote: »
    There is a signature sub forum above this but I couldn't find a definitive answer on this.

Are users allowed to advertise/link to a business in their sig? I've seen a few users do this, including a moderator, so I'm just wondering is this allowed within the charter or not.

Cheers.
    Yes. It's only allowed in signatures and you need to look at the general signature rules about sizes of image, font and the like. We don't like referral codes though (where posters are rewarded when someone clicks on their link)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Cheers. :)

Advertisement