Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pacelli road Naas

Options
  • 19-01-2019 11:31pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi

Am looking to possibly move to Naas and wondering what Pacelli road is like? Am not very familiar with ty h the area

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭john_johnerson

Stheno wrote: »
    Hi

Am looking to possibly move to Naas and wondering what Pacelli road is like? Am not very familiar with ty h the area

Thanks

1950s council houses. Was possibly rough enough at some stage as suggested by some of my similar aged Naas dwellers but I'd imagine it's not the case anymore. Not from what I've seen and I live that side of the town.

I walk through it a few times a week and I like it. Houses are nice, a large portion of them have been bought up and renovated and it's a great location for the town. I'd say the council still owns a few of them. Don't know whether that's good or bad.

Given the age of them I'd imagine if you get an unrenovated one you'll have to spend a few Bob's on insulation etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭10pennymixup

Good people/ good place. And as long as I've known it, 30+ years, it has a decent enough reputation. Most of the neighbouring areas are fine too.

But there is one area very close that Pacelli road runs in to and you wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. It kind of puts a shadow over the whole general area. I had a quick search on Daft and if it's the same house, it looks a great house, but kind of the wrong end of Pacelli road for me.

Have a look at this

Advertisement