Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Barcelona airport to/from cruise port?

• 20-01-2019 6:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Going on a cruise late September departing from Barcelona.

How much time do I need to allow to get of the plane and arrive at the port.

Likewise, when boat docks, how long to disembark and get to the airport.

TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Mike3549

paulgalway wrote: »
    Hi,

TIA.

Im going in august. Plan is to go to barcelona 1 day earlier, cos sh1t happens, delayed/canceled flights etc... Will come back with the evening flight or day after. If its more than 4 hours between docking and flight i think we are safe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

paulgalway wrote: »
    Hi,

TIA.

It's 20 minutes by train to Bellvitge station from the airport and another 20 minutes by taxi to the port, 2 hours minimum with everything on time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,833 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Fly to Barcelona the night before and relax. If you leave yourself tight on time by traveling the day of the cruise it will be a stressfest trust me. Same on the way back you will be tired AND SOME ! We did a cruise from Barcelona this year and used the Universal and the Tryp hotels. Great rates considering the quality and location on Ave Paralel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,479 ✭✭✭finbarrk

We just got a taxi. It was the easiest option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Which Barcelona airport ?

For the near one (el-prat) a taxi is the best option. Less than 30 minutes to the port.

If it's one of others the answer will be more complex.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

The port is about 10 - 15 mins in a taxi from the Airport, off the plane to Port 2 hours should be plenty

Advertisement