Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why can't I view my accounts online?

Options
  • 20-01-2019 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭

Why can I not view my deposit/savings accounts on my 365 account. I can view and print statements for my current account and credit card but not my other ones. I have needed statements for the last 2 weeks and have to wait to get them in the post and on Friday I received a statement for 2017 which I never requested. I'm still waiting for the one I requested online a week ago.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Autecher,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

To view your savings accounts online you can add them to your online profile by selecting Service Desk and then Add Account or Policy.

To receive account statements you will need to request them through Ask a Question, they're not currently available as e statements.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement