Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galco Naas Duathlon

• 20-01-2019 10:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 436 ✭✭

Did anyone here do it? Christ was a cold wet day! Well ran by the club though, roads well marshalled etc, My first one and I think its safe to say I'll stick to the triathlon! The 2nd run was like something from a horror movie :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

A very well run and marshalled race. But if traffic in the way back that slowed me down which is and issue with open roads that can’t really be avoided.

Was freezing at the start but thankfully you could wait inside out of the wind. Warmed up fairly quick once the race started.

Very happy with my race, run pace was good and only 3sec/km between first and second leg which I think is fairly good pacing. Great to get an early year blow out to test the legs.

Some lovely bikes on show there too

Advertisement