If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ETA for LG's New Soundbars for 2019

Options
  • 21-01-2019 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hi Folks

I PM'd Kenny about an LG OLED and Sony soundbar I'm about to get from yourselves. Now I'm half thinking of holding off on the sound bar until LG's new ones make an appearance.

Any news on availability and pricing?

Also would I benefit from this new Boards Customer dedicated URL I keep hearing about?

Regards

Austin

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Austin1 wrote: »
    Hi Folks

I PM'd Kenny about an LG OLED and Sony soundbar I'm about to get from yourselves. Now I'm half thinking of holding off on the sound bar until LG's new ones make an appearance.

Any news on availability and pricing?

Also would I benefit from this new Boards Customer dedicated URL I keep hearing about?

Regards

Austin
    Hey Austin.

No word as of yet on the release dates or pricing on the NEW LG soundbars. 
    They did get previewed at CES though.
    The below is a link to a blurb about them on LG's website:
    http://www.lgnewsroom.com/2018/12/lgs-advanced-2019-soundbars-raise-the-bar-for-home-theater-audio-at-ces-2019/

The URL allows you to purchase on the .ie webiste the deals we are quoting on boards rather than have manually process it over the phone to get the discounts.
    This is to try and streamline and speed things up a little with the processing of orders. Our website will automatically do all the security checks there and then, where for phone sales we have to call the bank and manually process each order, this can then lead to things like having to request proof of address from customers that we can't name and address check with the bank. This is to name but one common issue we get.
    With the website it does all these things instantly and flags any issues.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.