Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cupcake boxes

Options
  • 21-01-2019 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Would anyone know where I could buy cupcake boxes, to hold 12 cupcakes. I know they are online but is there any shop in the Dublin/Kildare region that do them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭oLoonatic

Did you try homestore and more, I know I got some there before.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've moved this to the main Food forum where it will be seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

I think Griffin foods / Homebaking.ie do them , Damastown Industrial estate , beside Clonee , or if they don't then try sugar sisters in Maynooth , Lawco packaging would be cheaper than both of them (they probably supply them) , They're in Baldoyle industrial estate , just ring them first if you were going to them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I saw them in Dealz in Swords yesterday, so they probably have them in other branches too,

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭NetChat101

Decobake in Clane - just check they're in stock before you make the trip, but they're great for baking supplies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement