Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Follow up on status of loan?

Options
  • 21-01-2019 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I applied online for a loan and got the text telling me I'd hear back within 48 hours. I got two phone calls last Monday, the 14th both asking the same questions. I answered all of the questions for the first call, and the second one I explained I had already answered everything so the lady thanked me and hung up. I received a text telling me I should hear back in 48 hours, however I have not gotten an update since then.

How can I follow up to find out if there's additional information required or what the current status might be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Offspring,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can assure you that you will be contacted once a decision is reached. If you would like an update you can contact our Lending Team on 0818200334 and our Lending Advisors will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement