Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with Bill

• 21-01-2019 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

I've just gotten my bill for January and discovered that the payment for my bill in December never went out - fair enough that I need to pay both this month, and there's a couple euro charge for this.

However there's an additional nearly €30 charge for "outside of allowance" charges - this seems to be for mobile calls that would normally be included in my package??

Can someone please contact me to explain why there is the extra charge?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

I've just gotten my bill for January and discovered that the payment for my bill in December never went out - fair enough that I need to pay both this month, and there's a couple euro charge for this.

However there's an additional nearly €30 charge for "outside of allowance" charges - this seems to be for mobile calls that would normally be included in my package??

Can someone please contact me to explain why there is the extra charge?
    Hi there Guybrush Threepwood.

If could PM me the following account details I will be happy to look into this for you.

-Account number,

-Name on the account,

-Can you confirm I am speaking with the account holder?

-Address,

-Date of birth.

Thank you.

-Ahren

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Guybrush Threepwood

Hi Ahren,

I pm-ed you as requested but haven't heard back?

Hi Ahren,

I pm-ed you as requested but haven't heard back?
    Hi Guybrush Threepwood.

I have received your PM.

And will respond to you there.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭JoyPad

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭bodyguard1

I am having problems getting through to both your accounts department and customer services department for a communications company your communications or lack of is extremely frustrating to say the least, I switched to FTTH Broadband a few months ago and as a result my old account was closed and a new account set up however when the old account was closed a CREDIT of €24.99 was issued but every month since the CREDIT has been added onto my other account and VAT applied instead of being subtracted from my balance, this is the 3rd month this has occured and I have spoken to customer service in the past who keep apologising but hence it is added onto new bill each month can somebody please sort this out

• Advertisement

bodyguard1 wrote: »
    I am having problems getting through to both your accounts department and customer services department for a communications company your communications or lack of is extremely frustrating to say the least, I switched to FTTH Broadband a few months ago and as a result my old account was closed and a new account set up however when the old account was closed a CREDIT of €24.99 was issued but every month since the CREDIT has been added onto my other account and VAT applied instead of being subtracted from my balance, this is the 3rd month this has occured and I have spoken to customer service in the past who keep apologising but hence it is added onto new bill each month can somebody please sort this out
    Hi there bodyguard1.

Sorry to hear about this.

If you could PM the following account details I would be happy to get this resolved for you.

-Both account numbers,

-Name on the account,

-Address,

-Date of birth.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭bodyguard1

eir: Ahren wrote: »
    Hi there bodyguard1.

If you could PM the following account details I would be happy to get this resolved for you.

-Both account numbers,

-Name on the account,

-Address,

-Date of birth.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

PM’d the details yesterday as requested still no reply ???

bodyguard1 wrote: »
    eir: Ahren wrote: »
    Hi there bodyguard1.

-Both account numbers,

-Name on the account,

-Address,

-Date of birth.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

PM’d the details yesterday as requested still no reply ???
    Hi there bodyguard1.

I haven't received anything from you in my inbox, would you mind resending your PM.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Advertisement