Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cooling off period

• 21-01-2019 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Just signed up to your product on Friday through a rep calling to the door. Haven't received anything or had anything installed.
    Rang customer care but after waiting over 30 mins twice they switched me to cancellations which don't answer.
    Just wondering how to cancel a service I haven't received and won't be receiving?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

Whathefeck wrote: »
    Just signed up to your product on Friday through a rep calling to the door. Haven't received anything or had anything installed.
    Rang customer care but after waiting over 30 mins twice they switched me to cancellations which don't answer.
    Just wondering how to cancel a service I haven't received and won't be receiving?
    Hi there Whathefeck.

If you wish to cancel your services you would need to speak with a member of our customer care team directly on 1901.

More information on cancelling your services can be found here.

I would be happy to check the status of your order, if you could PM me your signing up details.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Whathefeck

Pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭uncommon_name

That's what you get with Eir. Fantastic customer service. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

Pm sent.
    Hi Whathefeck.

I have received your PM and responded there.

Thank you.
    Ahren

Advertisement