Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poll: Are you still waiting?

• 21-01-2019 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi All,

Thought it would be interesting to have a POLL to see how many people are still waiting from 2016 and 2017.

Are you still waiting to get an Offer from below Competitions? 9 votes

September 2016
    55% 5 votes
    June 2017
    44% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭stripmymind

I’m still waiting. Absolute joke. Sick of the whole thing 28 months later to the day I applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭paddyCPW

I’m still waiting. Absolute joke. Sick of the whole thing 28 months later to the day I applied.

Have you rang HRM lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭stripmymind

paddyCPW wrote: »
    Have you rang HRM lately?

Constant ringing and emailing. It’s vetting they said. I rang last week and they told me I was awaiting sign off I was kinda happy then got an email a day later saying vetting was out standing again. Madness.
    Fed up, and I’m not the only one

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Bigred88

Constant ringing and emailing. It’s vetting they said. I rang last week and they told me I was awaiting sign off I was kinda happy then got an email a day later saying vetting was out standing again. Madness.
    Fed up, and I’m not the only one

Your vetting is outstanding until it is signed off by the commissioner. Hr will say it’s outstanding until they receive your file back comple and are ready to give you an offer or not .
    I’m in the same boat.

Yeah vetting stages are as follows:

Vetting Received
    Vetting Outstanding
    Vetting Complete- Awaiting sign off by senior management

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Bigred88

Anybody get any good news yet.

Bigred88 wrote: »
    Anybody get any good news yet.

No, wouldn’t say we will hear untill March.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,592 ✭✭✭pah

Hanging around while nothing happens and being pissed of about it?

Good practice for the job ahead.

Advertisement