Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Intermittent Fasting

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭mathie

tony1980 wrote: »
    Exactly who I use it and I just feel a whole lot better in general when not eating in between, I don’t have any weight to lose anymore, just IF and clean eating now for the health benefits. My dad laughed about IF when I mentioned it to him, said that was the norm years ago just not out of choice :D

I noticed in the Titanic museum in Belfast they said that most workers had barely time (or money) for a cup of tea for breakfast. Most didn't eat until lunchtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭fennor72

I'm thinking about the 16hr fasting method as Ive borderline hypertension, I tend to eat late at night which lately leaves me feeling bloated and sluggish. Is it a 7 days a week method or would say 3 or 4 days a week be beneficial. My concern is excess weight loss because I also run so am quite fit.
    Has anyone used fasting as a method of controlling hypertension and if so what results has it given

Advertisement