Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Contactless Card

Options
  • 21-01-2019 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I have current account with BOI and have a debit card issued but that is not contactless.
    What is the procedure to replace my existing debit card with a contactless card?

Regards,
    Neeraj

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi,

I have current account with BOI and have a debit card issued but that is not contactless.
    What is the procedure to replace my existing debit card with a contactless card?

Regards,
    Neeraj

Hi Neeraj,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If you're registered for 365 Online you can request a contactless card through the Ask a Question option in the Service Desk. Please don't select the Replacement Card option as this will issue the same card type. Once you've sent the request you should receive the new card within 3-5 days to the address on your account.

All the best,
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 8 neeraj_jain

Hi,

Regards,
    Neeraj

Hi Neeraj,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If you're registered for 365 Online you can request a contactless card through the Ask a Question option in the Service Desk. Please don't select the Replacement Card option as this will issue the same card type. Once you've sent the request you should receive the new card within 3-5 days to the address on your account.

All the best,
    Tara
    Hi Tara,

Thanks for your quick response. Do you know if there would any charge attached for requesting a contactless card?

Regards,
    Neeraj

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Tara,

Thanks for your quick response. Do you know if there would any charge attached for requesting a contactless card?

Regards,
    Neeraj

Hi Neeraj,

There would be no charge to change to a contactless card :)

Thanks again,
    Tara

Advertisement