If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sphere 2 or Addon T3?

Options
  • 21-01-2019 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I see you've the T3 on special and I am thinking of getting one.

Can you give some indication on the difference in sound, build, controls between T3 and the Sphere 2?

I've used a sphere2 and find that the wifi function is pretty bad so just looking for a Bluetooth comparison as I can't stretch to the C3.

Cheers,
    RB

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ArrBee wrote: »

Can you give some indication on the difference in sound, build, controls between T3 and the Sphere 2?

I've used a sphere2 and find that the wifi function is pretty bad so just looking for a Bluetooth comparison as I can't stretch to the C3.

Cheers,
    RB
    Hi ArrBee.

Personally I feel there is no comparison between the Sphere 2 and the T3.
    The T3 is a much better product.

The T3 was 5 star reviewed in what Hifi. Currently priced at £149 or 139 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201785-audio-pro-addon-t3-grey-grey-bluetooth-speaker.aspx?swapstore=1

So its a much better deal to pay in euro on this one. 

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭ArrBee

Cheers,
    RB
    Hi ArrBee.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201785-audio-pro-addon-t3-grey-grey-bluetooth-speaker.aspx?swapstore=1

Thanks!  It was my gut feeling also.
    I'll order one and return the Sphere to Amazon...

Cheers,
    RB
    Hi ArrBee.

Hey Arrbee.

No problem at all.

Several of the guys here have purchased the T3 more their homes as once they heard in on Demo wanted one.

You can purchase it direct via our website:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=audio%20pro%20T3#pgnum=&sort=

Or drop us your number in a PM and we can give you a call for the order.

Cheers,
    RB
    Hi ArrBee.

Hey Arrbee.

No problem at all.

Several of the guys here have purchased the T3 more their homes as once they heard in on Demo wanted one.

You can purchase it direct via our website:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=audio%20pro%20T3#pgnum=&sort=

Or drop us your number in a PM and we can give you a call for the order.
    trying to order it now, but CC is declined :(
    So on the phone to bank as I type.  :)

No worries ArrBee.

Keep us posted.

• Advertisement

No worries ArrBee.

Keep us posted.
    Order number [font=Roboto,RobotoDraft,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]119001.  [/font]

No worries ArrBee.

Keep us posted.
    Order number [font=Roboto,RobotoDraft,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]119001.  [/font]
    Hey ArrBee.

It came through as a request quote and has not been charged via our website.

I will get one of the guys to drop you a call for some details.

Hi, did the payment go through OK last night?

Hi, did the payment go through OK last night?
    Hi ArrBee,

It did indeed, it has been added to our next direct delivery and should be with you by Friday.

Please let me know if you have any issues with the delivery.

Kind regards

David

Thanks.

no rush on it, but after the hassle I was having with the card online I wanted to make sure it went through.

Cheers

• Advertisement

Thanks.

no rush on it, but after the hassle I was having with the card online I wanted to make sure it went through.

Cheers
    No problem at all! Let me know if you have any issues with the delivery.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.