Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two weeks trying to Contact EIR to no avail

• 21-01-2019 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Looking to move my service to a new home and have tried for 2 weeks to contact EIR, 

I have called over 20 times, each time I get put on hold for "over 10 minutes" then EIR disconnect the Line. Disgraceful service, and more to the point, intentionally disconnect. Funny enough, I though I would call the "Sales" line, and EIR was quite prompt to answer that call, but of course, i was transferred to a dead end and disconnected AGAIN. 

I have tried the online chat, facebook and told they can not help, and to call again. 

And finally, I have filled in the home switch form online four time, yes four times. The one that says I will be contacted within 48 Hours, and guess what, no contact. 

How do I get talking to someone to solve this problem?

Comments

Advertisement