Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

downloading podcast

Options
  • 21-01-2019 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi,

I would like to send a small segment of a podcast to friends on whatsapp but don't know how.
    Basically, I want to send a snipppet(30 seconds) of the dave fanning radio show without having to send the full podcast.
    Can anyone advise on how I might be able to do this? apologies in advance if I am in the wrong topic area, so please feel free to redirect me to the correct section.

Thanks,

Anspinc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Anspinc wrote: »
    Hi,

I would like to send a small segment of a podcast to friends on whatsapp but don't know how.
    Basically, I want to send a snipppet(30 seconds) of the dave fanning radio show without having to send the full podcast.
    Can anyone advise on how I might be able to do this? apologies in advance if I am in the wrong topic area, so please feel free to redirect me to the correct section.

Thanks,

Anspinc

Use Audacity to snip out the wanted part and save it for sending.

https://www.audacityteam.org/

Advertisement