Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account name change

• 21-01-2019 7:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,760 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I am trying to get an account transferred to my name.  I have been in contact with accountchange(AT)eir.ie.  Initially they responded, they said they would contact the owner for confirmation and everything seemed to be going well.  However I have heard nothing since, I have followed up multiple times and nothing.  Can you please tell me if this department still available or is something else going on?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Hi,

I am trying to get an account transferred to my name.  I have been in contact with accountchange(AT)eir.ie.  Initially they responded, they said they would contact the owner for confirmation and everything seemed to be going well.  However I have heard nothing since, I have followed up multiple times and nothing.  Can you please tell me if this department still available or is something else going on?

Thanks
    Hi there Encrypted Pigeon,

I am sorry to hear that you haven't heard anything from this department.

If you would like to PM me the following account details, I would be more than happy to have a look into this for you.

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    3) Are you the account holder?
    4) Your DOB
    5) Your full postal address

~Kellie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,760 ✭✭✭✭Encrypted Pigeon

Hi,

This looks like it might have been sorted in the mean time.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Hi,

This looks like it might have been sorted in the mean time.

Thanks

No worries Encrypted Pigeon.

I am delighted to see this has now been resolved.

~Kellie

Advertisement