Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sim card deactivated?

• 21-01-2019 8:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I have a meteor/eir  sim i got years ago. I rarely top it up. Just today i noticed the Sim seems to be inactive, i went onto BOI365 and topped the sim up by 10euro but that didn't change anything.
    I've had this number for a long time and have it connected to my bank and a couple of other things.
    How do i reactivate the Sim?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Hi All,

I have a meteor/eir  sim i got years ago. I rarely top it up. Just today i noticed the Sim seems to be inactive, i went onto BOI365 and topped the sim up by 10euro but that didn't change anything.
    I've had this number for a long time and have it connected to my bank and a couple of other things.
    How do i reactivate the Sim?

Thank you
    Hi there Fighting Irish,

I am sorry to hear that your SIM doesn't seem to be working. 

I would suggest if you haven't done so already to turn your phone off and on again to allow the SIM and phone to update. If this does not work, this could be because the SIM is old and may need updating. If you pop into your local store and ask for a new SIM they will be able to port over your number so that you can keep it the same number.

~Kellie

Advertisement