Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Customer Service

• 21-01-2019 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I registered with Eir for fibre in September 2018, initial inspection carried out and technicians were to return to complete the install... roll on January 2019 and still no installation.
    Numerous attempts have been made to contact Eir without any success.. case file opened, email sent, phone calls made and finally went in to Eir shop before Christmas to be informed the system showed that an installation date was showing for January 7th ( 2 weeks ago) and still nothing.

House phone also out of order since August.

Does anyone have the best way to get results

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

MidlandPD wrote: »
    I registered with Eir for fibre in September 2018, initial inspection carried out and technicians were to return to complete the install... roll on January 2019 and still no installation.
    Numerous attempts have been made to contact Eir without any success.. case file opened, email sent, phone calls made and finally went in to Eir shop before Christmas to be informed the system showed that an installation date was showing for January 7th ( 2 weeks ago) and still nothing.

House phone also out of order since August.

Does anyone have the best way to get results
    Hi MidlandPD, 

Sorry to hear you are having problems getting your fibre installed. 

Could you PM the following details?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. DOB
    4. Account Number
    5. Are you the account holder? 

As soon as I get this information I can check what the delay is. 

Grainne

Advertisement