Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party game ideas for boys birthday

Options
  • 21-01-2019 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

My son who will be 6 wants a birthday party this year. He can bring maybe 6-7 boys from his class and we'll have it at home. If weather is fine, we're going to set up football drills and obstacles in the garden. If weather is crap, i'm stumped! Any ideas of what we could do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

yellow hen wrote: »
    My son who will be 6 wants a birthday party this year. He can bring maybe 6-7 boys from his class and we'll have it at home. If weather is fine, we're going to set up football drills and obstacles in the garden. If weather is crap, i'm stumped! Any ideas of what we could do?

If you have nerf guns and a big room or long hallway..set up targets cans/bottles and see who scores the most after 3 or 4 rounds.
    indoor soccer with a slightly underinflated balloon (if you have the space). or penalty shots with a foam ball (a beanie hat over a soft balloon secured with a rubber band would work).
    Sheets over chairs for an indoor camp.
    Blind man's buff.
    Those should keep them happy for the first 5 mins ☺
    Unless its pelting rain or freezing if they bring coats and spare clothes they should still be able to get outside for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,530 ✭✭✭✭ted1

A couple of rolls of toilet paper and get them to mummify each other.

Pie face is a gray game for kids

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Thanks the ideas. They'll love mummies. I am actually a bit nervous...have never had to organise a kids party!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

My son was at a 6 yr birthday party and they all had a great time playing simple games like pass the parcel and pin the tail on the donkey, a pinata etc

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MichaelJD

Would you allow your boy and his friends to dance? If yes, add the idea to the list. Happy birthday to him in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Pass the parcel.

MUsical chairs

Pin the tail on the donkey

Blind mans buff.

A treasure hunt.

They will just run around and play anyway.

Advertisement