Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Azealia Banks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Just had a look there.

David Duchovney and some Elvis/Nirvana group are also playing in January.

Wow...7pm on a Tuesday. #indemand
    Is she doing a European tour or something or did she come all the way over from the U.S of A to play in the Academy?

(side note)
    Elvana are pretty good craic, seen them twice now. Go see them if you're a nirvana fan, who can sway to the sounds of an elvis impersonator!

On topic
    She has let herself go, that pic of her above she looks puck. And the red jacket does nothing for her either!
    Wacka wacka

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

wakka12 wrote: »
    She used to be really pretty

But now

4A3A6F8B00000578-5507079-image-m-83_1521148819645.jpg

Too much coke and anger has hit her hard..

6 years ago
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oM_9ca8hxE

I'd still split her like a log to be honest mate. Apologies for the crude description, but eh, yeah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

hope she enjoys Ryanair...
    O Leary would be the man to put her in her place if she mouths off at his company.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

hope she enjoys Ryanair...

Dem wans will take no guff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,468 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

But now

Too much coke and anger has hit her hard..

6 years ago
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oM_9ca8hxE

Is that picture before or after?

Nowt much wrong with her in that pic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

lawred2 wrote: »

That’s her on the left ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭RWCNT

vicwatson wrote: »
    That’s her on the left ;)

I like her look to be honest. Sweet red jacket and old school jeans combo. Wouldn't kick out of bed for eating Tayto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

I would like to know her views on the travelling community.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I would like to know her views on the travelling community.

Cash will fight her and then tell us she robin us like the gubernment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Cash will fight her and then tell us she robin us like the gubernment.

I'd pay to see that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,855 ✭✭✭donegal_man

I'd never really heard of her until this story exploded all over the media, not really my kind of music, so looked her up on Google. She seems to have rowed with many many people over the years including, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Kendrick Lamar, Iggy Azealea and Eminem. The cynic in me notes that quite a number of those she engaged with are more famous and arguably more talented than she.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

I'd never really heard of her until this story exploded all over the media, not really my kind of music, so looked her up on Google. She seems to have rowed with many many people over the years including, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Kendrick Lamar, Iggy Azealea and Eminem. The cynic in me notes that quite a number of those she engaged with are more famous and arguably more talented than she.

Plenty more than that! Seems to pick on a new celebrity every other week, most famous were her racist tweets to zayn malik
    ' u hairy curry scented bitch'

'imma start calling u punjab dirty bitch'

'you a dick rider for real for real. Ride this dick until the wheels fall off punjab'

Charming creature

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Maybe Im just nit picking, but seems like she gained a lot of weight and she just looks knackered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

She looks perfectly fine in that photo imo.
    Erm yep the majority are I'm afraid.

Statistically. Over 60% of Irish adults are overweight.

And yeah the lads are overweight too.

What are you sensitive about? Facts are facts.
    Are 60% of the people you encounter day to day overweight?

I realise it's "en vogue" for Irish people to put down Irish people (particularly women) but if people thought for themselves they'd see a far slimmer, fitter, more exercise enthusiastic nation than 20 years ago.

She looks perfectly fine in that photo imo.

Are 60% of the people you encounter day to day overweight?

I realise it's "en vogue" for Irish people to put down Irish people (particularly women) but if people thought for themselves they'd see a far slimmer, fitter, more exercise enthusiastic nation than 20 years ago.

I'd say 60% wouldn't be too far off

But it varies by age and socio economic groups obviously

Plenty more than that! Seems to pick on a new celebrity every other week, most famous were her racist tweets to zayn malik
    ' u hairy curry scented bitch'

'imma start calling u punjab dirty bitch'

'you a dick rider for real for real. Ride this dick until the wheels fall off punjab'

Charming creature

Zane aimed jibes such as 'ya durrty junkies bastard. She responded quite passively with' ah heyor, leave it out. Zane, not willing to back down then called her a 'sh1te in a bucket'. Unsure if Zane was calling a truce, her people called Zanes former band mate, Niall. After establishing that the term 'sh1te in a bucket' is a common derogatory one in the projects of mullingar, Ms Banks then, and only then she lost her sh*t. Two sides to every story

It's not healthy in my mind to be observing such inane correspondence between two babbling non entities

I'd be very surprised if it was as high as 60%.

But anyway, Azaelia Banks - a chav like Nikki Minge and Cardi B.

Check out the lyrics to 212 - why such aggression?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Didn't Lauryn Hill spout some nonsense almost identical and also talk about how much she disliked white people when she was touring with the Fugees just before their Irish gig in the 90's before we had any real Fugees ourself?

Anyway, wasn't she just calling the Air-staff ugly? I'd probably agree with that. Some of the Aer Lingus staff are rough.

Probably losing the plot from touring.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

I thought she’d be prettier...
    BBSytPO.img?h=459&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=1262&y=1067

It's not healthy in my mind to be observing such inane correspondence between two babbling non entities

T'isnt.

Why do people keep having to say they "agree" with the rude wagon?

Are the Irish the most self loathing people after the Jews?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Im not being edgy but I honestly never heard of her until today.

I think that just makes you beige, not edgy. If you were edgy you'd know who she was but you would have moved on about seven years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

The holy hack of this poxy horror, looks like a sock full of yogurt.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I thought she’d be prettier...
    Nope

Clint-Eastwood-disgust.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Ninthlife wrote: »
    Who? Never heard of her thankfully

Same as myself.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

+1. Jesus yer wan is in the colloquial; a bit of a munter. And clearly a mental case with apparent amnesia about taking her pills going on her previous. The only one who should put any store, or care about what she "thinks" is her shrink.

That's just loopy. Of course she doesn't.

She is a rude obnoxious weapon but making unfounded claims about her looks is just stooping to her level.

She's at best pretty (likely very pretty when tarted up), at worst unremarkable looking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

RMAOK wrote: »
    Same as myself.

You both really need to get up to speed with Elon Musk.

She is a rude obnoxious weapon but making unfounded claims about her looks is just stooping to her level.
    They're pretty founded G. Though I get your point about the looks thing. Though to be fair the irony of her rants is bloody delicious.

I didn't agree with her at all. Just a few sleazy comments on her appearance, and a little bit of mysogony. Said id fu*K her, f*ck quite roughly at that, as is my wont. Not once did I agree with her.

Wibbs wrote: »
    They're pretty founded G. Though I get your point about the looks thing. Though to be fair the irony of her rants is bloody delicious.
    I just can't see anything unsightly about her. Obviously not saying people have to fancy her but she doesn't have any badly shaped features or anything - just totally normal looking imo. Certainly not "poxy horror - looks like a sock full of yogurt" :D but an ugly character seeps outwards I guess.

I didn't agree with her at all.
    Didn't say you did Harry - meant others!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

shes not too bad, from certain angles

36687820_1587201164717893_9210176651780947968_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=cdda504919fbf6a164079f0ee7b03bc8&oe=5D000C79

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

At least the Jews were good with money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

More a fan of Princess Nokia when it comes to the 'Annoying Feminist Female Rap' genre myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

But now

But now... Raheem Sterling with a wig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

https://www.instagram.com/stories/azealiabanks/?hl=en
    Still on the IG stories for anyone who wants to see, starting from the story around the 12hr ago mark. (1st one without rabbit ear filter/post boarding airplane).

I wonder if it had anything to do with having to fill in one of those Non-EU citizen forms. Think that would make sense seeing as her previous bunch of stories were 'immigration' related and she doesn't strike me as the smartest. :pac:

May end up with a round 2 if she ended up booking with Ryanair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

That's just loopy. Of course she doesn't.

She's at best pretty (likely very pretty when tarted up), at worst unremarkable looking.

i get your point, maybe I should have not be so abrupt in the way she was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Cartroubles

I'm assuming her show will be boycotted now or there'll be a protest outside at least. Isn't that what we do to those who say offensive things?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,608 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

+1.
    Jesus yer wan is in the colloquial; a bit of a munter.
    And clearly a mental case with apparent amnesia,
    about taking her pills going on her previous.
    The only one who should put any store, or care about what she "thinks" is her shrink.
    They're pretty founded G.
    Though I get your point about the looks thing.
    Though to be fair the irony of her rants,
    is bloody delicious.

I don't know why, but as I read that, I rapped it all in my head, to the rhythm of 212.

Help.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭fiveleavesleft

She's a nutter, got a few great tunes though & she used to be a cutie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAmaaW4d5n0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

You have to laugh at the lads saying she's ugly while they live at home with mammy crying about their virginity while **** into a crusty sock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

magma69 wrote: »
    From my phone. Popped into after hours for a peek. Seems to be populated mostly by angry, bitter men with nothing positive to say about anything. Probably bullied at school and have a chip on their shoulder. It's very sad.

Nice bit of victim blaming there. I don't know how you came to that conclusion. Obviously never bullied yourself.

Imagine the consternation if a man said to some women, "Ah, ye were probably raped when ye were teenagers." He'd be banned from Boards for life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

She hasn't been the same since the Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air ended.

c48553a6-c576-4cc7-a3d1-1cc55c182752-4b27dd26684c72265e76502863e2cb46-tatyana-ali-perfect-eyelashes.jpg?w=970&h=546&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format&q=70

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

sligojoek wrote: »
    Nice bit of victim blaming there. I don't know how you came to that conclusion. Obviously never bullied yourself.

Imagine the consternation if a man said to some women, "Ah, ye were probably raped when ye were teenagers." He'd be banned from Boards for life.

'victim blaming'?

woah there lad, calm down a bit...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Calm down??

How did the OP come to the conclusion that AH is mostly populated by angry bitter men who were probably bullied at school.

And you're telling me to calm down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭VeryTerry

sligojoek wrote: »
    Calm down??

How did the OP come to the conclusion that AH is mostly populated by angry bitter men who were probably bullied at school.

And you're telling me to calm down.

I'd say he's read some of the posts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

There's a meme in the story somewhere
    "flies to country to do gig.
    Insults people of the country at the airport.
    Wonders why nobody shows up to gig"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

I've met some right c*nts of staff on Aer Lingus so I don't think she's entirely to blame. The headline is ridiculous she's clearly not saying Irish women are ugly she's saying the staff's behavior was ugly.