Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drake March 2019

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

Standing still available for Tues and Thurs.

Friday ones are sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

5star02707 wrote: »
    Standing still available for Tues and Thurs.

Friday ones are sold out

only seats showing for tues and fri for me now,
    did you see standing using the 3 link this morning?

showpony1 wrote: »
    only seats showing for tues and fri for me now,
    did you see standing using the 3 link this morning?

sending you a PM

cheers mate

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Got through the queue and my only option was €140 for upper tier seated tickets wtf :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

More tickets on sale tomorrow ,Ticketmaster up to their usual tricks

https://twitter.com/TicketmasterIre/status/1090309762015735808

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

There were standing tickets on Ticketmaster for Friday this morning.
    Would be very early to have "production tickets"?

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

okidoki987 wrote: »

Platnium been released.

okidoki987 wrote: »

I cant see how there can be any production hold seats in a venue like the 3arena as there are no restricted views .
    The Dublin gigs are only 7 weeks away so its a very short lead time to sell the tickets ,3 gigs is too many especially with the high ticket prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,718 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Are standing tickets 70e? If not, what kinda tickets are the cheapest?

• Advertisement

everlast75 wrote: »
    Are standing tickets 70e? If not, what kinda tickets are the cheapest?

126 for standing.

Cheapest would be 86 sitting at the very back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

What time did Drake come on stage tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭fafy

Friends got standing tickets for Drakes, Fridays gig earlier today, they said there was several seated tickets available also.

It’s now a regular pattern at this stage, you can get tickets for almost any gig in the days leading up to a gig.

fafy wrote: »
    Friends got standing tickets for Drakes, Fridays gig earlier today, they said there was several seated tickets available also.

It’s now a regular pattern at this stage, you can get tickets for almost any gig in the days leading up to a gig.

Drakes tour is very poor sales wise.
    Thousands of unsold tickets in every venue in Ireland and the UK ,due to too many concerts ,too high ticket prices and putting tickets onsale less than 2 months ahead of the gigs.
    Alot of tickets were held back for Platinum sales ,and these are then sold at normal price closer to the gig when they inevitably do not sell due to the astronomical price.

This is the way the new Ticketmaster pricing model works ,charge high prices at the start and then discount.
    The public wont be long cottoning on to the fact that you can get tickets for almost any gig close to the date and these are often the best seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Anyone know what time Drake went on stage last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Seems to be feck all hype about it anyway. A friend went last night said it was meh. The stage show is good apparently the stage is an iPhone that changes or something like that but she said drake was phoning it in. Would sing a few lines at start of song then let the crowd sing themselves.

I have tickets for tomorro I’ll let yiz know how it goes

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Anyone know what time Drake went on stage last night?

9pm to 11:15 I heard

Wasn't overly impressed with how much he jumped between songs only singing less than half of the song at times. . Everything else was spectacular just didn't feel I could get fully immersed into the gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 cjragoo

126 for standing? Christ I guess the spotify and YouTube model isn't quite bringing in the cash like CD sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

CWF wrote:
    Wasn't overly impressed with how much he jumped between songs only singing less than half of the song at times. . Everything else was spectacular just didn't feel I could get fully immersed into the gig.

Enjoyed the gig but he seemed to sing only 1 minute (at most) of his hits which was a bit disappointing

• Advertisement

Enjoyed the gig but he seemed to sing only 1 minute (at most) of his hits which was a bit disappointing

Does he even sing ,I thought he just talks ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Zardoz wrote:
    Does he even sing ,I thought he just talks ?

Bitta both :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Who is this guy Drake, obviously its not Sir Francis Drake the Explorer. :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

CWF wrote: »

his gigs the last 3 times he has been here were the same so to be expected - especially if look at the amount of songs on setlist before it.
    It was the best i've seen him bar maybe first time in 2012 when he played a lot of the Take Care album.

Advertisement