Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Service suspended again...

• 22-01-2019 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hi,

My service has been suspended again. (due to excessive usage apparently)
    Previously, Eir cut me off twice while travelling abroad. Usual bill is €55 a month.
    Once I reach €100, you cut me off without warning, without hesitation.
    I discussed this previously on here, and on the phone with a manager from Eir. I was assured that this would no longer happen, and this limitation would be lifted from my account.

Now, I am at the end of my contract. You have once again cut me off.

I have looked into this. In December, my bill was paid. €55.25
    Jan bill €55.25
    On your portal, it says payment taken. 
    I see no record of a transaction, either processed or failed with my bank. (AIB)

I have used the same payment method for over a year now.

I received 4 text messages today.
    First - unusually high bill
    Second - unusually high bill
    Third - unusually high bill
    Fourth - All services suspended.

This is NOT my issue. This is yours. You failed to take payment, even though you recorded it in the app as being paid.

Do I need to check my bank records and Eir app every month to make sure payment has been processed between you and AIB to ensure my service doesn't get suspended every month?!

I am completely pissed off. My contract ended on the 3rd of Jan.
    I was planning to upgrade my phone and extend my contract by another 18/24 months with Eir, but I'm now looking elsewhere.

As I can't call your service team to speak with Accounts, billing, cancellations, I went to live chat.
    They told me to walk to my bank and fix the issue, and that they can't help me anymore.

So I have come here.

Please advise.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭h0neybadger

To add to this, I would also like to request an unlock code for my phone. I have my IMEI, but all contact methods on Eir's website are currently down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Hi,

My service has been suspended again. (due to excessive usage apparently)
    Previously, Eir cut me off twice while travelling abroad. Usual bill is €55 a month.
    Once I reach €100, you cut me off without warning, without hesitation.
    I discussed this previously on here, and on the phone with a manager from Eir. I was assured that this would no longer happen, and this limitation would be lifted from my account.

Now, I am at the end of my contract. You have once again cut me off.

I have looked into this. In December, my bill was paid. €55.25
    Jan bill €55.25
    On your portal, it says payment taken. 
    I see no record of a transaction, either processed or failed with my bank. (AIB)

I have used the same payment method for over a year now.

I received 4 text messages today.
    First - unusually high bill
    Second - unusually high bill
    Third - unusually high bill
    Fourth - All services suspended.

This is NOT my issue. This is yours. You failed to take payment, even though you recorded it in the app as being paid.

Do I need to check my bank records and Eir app every month to make sure payment has been processed between you and AIB to ensure my service doesn't get suspended every month?!

I am completely pissed off. My contract ended on the 3rd of Jan.
    I was planning to upgrade my phone and extend my contract by another 18/24 months with Eir, but I'm now looking elsewhere.

As I can't call your service team to speak with Accounts, billing, cancellations, I went to live chat.
    They told me to walk to my bank and fix the issue, and that they can't help me anymore.

So I have come here.

Please advise.
    Hi there h0neybadger,

I am sorry to hear about this. If you could PM me the following account information, I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    3) Are you the account holder?
    4) Your DOB
    5) Your full postal address

If you would also like to send me on the IMEI and the make and model of the phone you wish to unlock, I can also have a look into this for you.

~Kellie

Advertisement