Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place for a party for a group where you can use your playlists?

• 22-01-2019 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there!
    I am wondering if anyone would have a suggestion of a place in Limerick (pub, restaurant...) where it's possible for a group of about 15/20 people to party/dance choosing their own playlists?
    edit : Considering -if it wasn't already clear- that we don't want to party in a front room.

Thanks =)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

No offence here but 15-20 people would fit in your front room, I'd say any place would hold out for something a bit more lucrative.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

Rashers

One of the local sports clubs might suit

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Deffo not Rashers that is a joke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

When?

I'd say if it's mid-week most pubs would welcome you with open arms - try Fla's, Flannnery's Upr Denmark St, Ardhu, Sextons, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 SunMay

Thanks for the suggestions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Pharmacia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Nobody is asking the relevant question.

Just what exactly is on your playlist? Is everyone else in the venue going to walk out when Slipknot comes on at 20:30 on a Wednesday evening?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Nobody is asking the relevant question.

Just what exactly is on your playlist? Is everyone else in the venue going to walk out when Slipknot comes on at 20:30 on a Wednesday evening?

Slipknot might suit Pharmacia.. Also i think the red hen uses playlists behind the bar might be worth a shot.

Advertisement