Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do I need to do to get a network unlocking code from Eir Mobile?

• 22-01-2019 7:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭

Edit: Everything sorted by Vijay on Twitter so alls well that ends well. Vijay comes up with an eagle at the 2nd playoff hole.

I used Eir only for a no contract monthly 20 euro deal. Now I have switched network and went through the porting process with my new network. When rebooting it seems I still need a network unlocking code. Wasnt expecting that as im not on a contract whatsoever but fair enough but how do I get a network unlocking code?.
    When I try to login to my Eir acc its not associated with a number any longer on account of switching network. When I try to email fro Eir website im met the the following message

''We are currently upgrading our email platform in order to improve the service provided to you.

During this essential upgrade, the “Contact Us” email function will be temporarily disabled. If your query is urgent or you are looking to follow up on a logged issue, please contact us through our contact channels listed above.''

When I tweet pm with details im met with silence. It seems Eir arent playing ball here. 

What do I need to do to get a network unlocking code from Eir?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

califano wrote: »
    Edit: Everything sorted by Vijay on Twitter so alls well that ends well. Vijay comes up with an eagle at the 2nd playoff hole.

I used Eir only for a no contract monthly 20 euro deal. Now I have switched network and went through the porting process with my new network. When rebooting it seems I still need a network unlocking code. Wasnt expecting that as im not on a contract whatsoever but fair enough but how do I get a network unlocking code?.
    When I try to login to my Eir acc its not associated with a number any longer on account of switching network. When I try to email fro Eir website im met the the following message

''We are currently upgrading our email platform in order to improve the service provided to you.

During this essential upgrade, the “Contact Us” email function will be temporarily disabled. If your query is urgent or you are looking to follow up on a logged issue, please contact us through our contact channels listed above.''

When I tweet pm with details im met with silence. It seems Eir arent playing ball here. 

What do I need to do to get a network unlocking code from Eir?
    Thanks for letting us know califano, 

Glad to hear you got this sorted. 

Grainne

Advertisement