Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching from Eir - Need UAN

• 22-01-2019 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

So after trying to contact Eir unsuccessfully on a number of occasions, spending hours on hold, it seems it is impossible!

Today after contacting online chat to be told to phone 1901 and spending almost 3 hours waiting for someone to answer I’ve given up.

I am switching company and all I need is my UAN’s, the new provider tells me that I have incorrect UAN’s and they cannot complete the switch until I receive the correct ones!

Can you provide me my UAN’s please so I don’t have to spend hours trying to contact 1901 who seem to never answer.

Thank you

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Emmersonn

Log in to My Éir  Go to My Bills, Scroll down to Account Information, UAN show.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Mondeo10

Emmersonn wrote: »

I’ve done all that, I’m been told there is an incorrect UAN, maybe the broadband? I have the 2 UAN’s and my CRN but there is something incorrect.

I received the UAN and CRN from Eir over the phone because My Bills seems to work sporadically.

I now have to now double check them all and see if one is wrong unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Mondeo10 wrote: »
    Emmersonn wrote: »

I’ve done all that, I’m been told there is an  incorrect UAN, maybe the broadband? I have the 2 UAN’s and my CRN but there is something incorrect.

I received the UAN and CRN from Eir over the phone because My Bills seems to work sporadically.

I now have to now double check them all and see if one is wrong unfortunately.
    Hi there Mondeo10,

I am sorry to hear of the trouble you had in getting your UAN. 

Emmersonn is correct, you can find this on my eir or if you have any bills from us you will see that your UAN number is printed on the top beside your account number.

Can I just check if you now have the correct one?

~Kellie

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Steph2207

Hi there Mondeo10,

Emmersonn is correct, you can find this on my eir or if you have any bills from us you will see that your UAN number is printed on the top beside your account number.

~Kellie

Hi Kellie I am now having the same issue I have my 2 UAN numbers and also my CRN but sky are telling me the CRN is incorrect can you help me please as I work 9-5 and can’t sit for hours on hold to 1901

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Steph2207 wrote: »
    Hi there Mondeo10,

~Kellie

Hi Kellie I am now having the same issue I have my 2 UAN numbers and also my CRN but sky are telling me the CRN is incorrect can you help me please as I work 9-5 and can’t sit for hours on hold to 1901
    Hi Steph2207, 

My apologies for the delay in responding. 

Did you get an answer to your query? 

Grainne

• Advertisement
Advertisement