Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super easy & quick vanilla cake - a Werewolf recipe

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

quickbeam wrote: »
    180 from this morning yes, but not 180 from this afternoon where I was already starting to wonder about her as said here:

What's the point in arguing in this game, if we're all going to stuck rigidly to our guns based on first impressions and refuse to be convinced by other player's opinions? I've also some a some degree turn on Molly, though not 180.

Ultimately, yourself, Kolido, Virt, Trit and (to a lesser extent) Duffman just lean more villagery so I'm left with only Strawbs as a second.

I'm seeing this at 16:32 re: trit "Though I disagreed with his assessment on Strawbs," search for it.
    Its not the 180, its the inconsistencies in the stories you telling.

**** it I’m voting.........

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

sKeith wrote: »
    I reviewed you ISO of trit, and the above highlight stood out to me, Can you explain your thought process when writing this line out.

Here's his quote.
    tritium wrote: »
    Interesting thought process. Let’s play it out for a second. If for example you were a wolf and we follow this chain of thought then the likely endgame is you’ve set up two mislynches here to win the game.giventhat, if molly flipped village why wouldn’t the right play be to look at you?
    Examining me on my assertion that if I was a wolf, I'd have two potential villagers lined up for lynching. It's a fair question, considering he can't know that I'm not a wolf.

I had said:
    Duffman's post accusing me, felt more like tree shaking than Molly's posts accusing me. I said that's why I had Molly down as the likely wolf.

But then I thought about it and thought that if Molly wasn't a wolf, then maybe Duffman was, and was using Molly's accusation as an excuse to throw shade at me.

Trit above said that if I was a wolf that would be a handy set-up, line Molly up for a lynch and then when she came back as NRV, say that it must be Duffman instead and get the second NRV lynched for me, the wolf to win. Emphasis on the "if I was a wolf".

My assertion was that as he couldn't know if I was a wolf or not (assuming him to be a villager himself) that this was a fair point. It would be a good move to make if I was a wolf.

But the point is, I'm not. I just thought Molly was more likely a wolf than Duffman, but I could also see a scenario where Duffman was a wolf using Molly. And later I also said that it could be a case than neither of them are.
    Is QB saying she knows Trit isn’t a wolf?

No. I've no idea if he's a wolf or not. Though I am leaning mildly towards not.

I'm seeing this at 16:32 re: trit "Though I disagreed with his assessment on Strawbs," search for it.
    Its not the 180, its the inconsistencies in the stories you telling.

What inconsistencies? When Trit originally put forward his FFA naming Molly and Strawberry, I did disagree with him on Strawberry. Note above I used hte past tense. "I disagreed". Over the course of the afternoon I'm less sure of my disagreement with him over it for the reasons I outlined above.

Here's his quote.

I had said:
    Duffman's post accusing me, felt more like tree shaking than Molly's posts accusing me. I said that's why I had Molly down as the likely wolf.

But then I thought about it and thought that if Molly wasn't a wolf, then maybe Duffman was, and was using Molly's accusation as an excuse to throw shade at me.

Trit above said that if I was a wolf that would be a handy set-up, line Molly up for a lynch and then when she came back as NRV, say that it must be Duffman instead and get the second NRV lynched for me, the wolf to win. Emphasis on the "if I was a wolf".

My assertion was that as he couldn't know if I was a wolf or not (assuming him to be a villager himself) that this was a fair point. It would be a good move to make if I was a wolf.

But the point is, I'm not. I just thought Molly was more likely a wolf than Duffman, but I could also see a scenario where Duffman was a wolf using Molly. And later I also said that it could be a case than neither of them are.

No. I've no idea if he's a wolf or not. Though I am leaning mildly towards not.

"It's a fair question, considering he can't know that I'm not a wolf."

There is no assumptions here, this is too much information.

You seem to know that trit can't be sure of something, at the same time as revealing the you do know things.

• Advertisement

You seem to know that trit can't be sure of something, at the same time as revealing the you do know things.

Explain? The only thing I know for sure is my own role.

My assumption when I said it was that Tritium was a villager, which, I admit I couldn't have known for sure.

Guys, if this is going towards a lynch for me, then that's fine. You can afford one mislynch and I'd rather be lynched tonight when you can still pull it back, than tomorrow when it'll all be over (if we have already mislynched tonight). Then when I'm called NRV you can read back over my posts and know that whatever I posted was honest opinion, even if incorrect.

**** it I’m voting.........

Go on then ....

Explain? The only thing I know for sure is my own role.

My assumption when I said it was that Tritium was a villager, which, I admit I couldn't have known for sure.

So, I am to believe it was a mistake and not a slip, in a game where you have to find slips from those telling lies?

So, I am to believe it was a mistake and not a slip, in a game where you have to find slips from those telling lies?

What's the difference between a mistake and a slip?

• Advertisement

What's the difference between a mistake and a slip?

In a slip, you are telling the truth. You state that trit can't know that you are a wolf or not.

For it to be a mistake, I have to believe this "My assumption when I said it was that Tritium was a villager, which, I admit I couldn't have known for sure."

Then it was a mistake.

#vote Duffman

D1 lynch

^ Am surprised. Thought it'd be for me.

He’s saying absolutely nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Coz I'm lazy? Really, no one else seemed to pick up on it so I thought maybe I was reading too much into it. Maybe he just didn't see keith or thought that his comment on keith's fun jonnie walker post would be better. I dunno. It just stuck out for me which is why I questioned it. When he didn't answer I forgot about it till today.

Pretty much a bit of both tbh. I acknowledged you two but I was on mobile and just couldn’t tally in my head who’s posted the johnnie walker post, so I came back to that one later

Going to be busy from 8 to 9 so will have to vote before then. For a light enough day of posting it’s been interesting so I’ve a bit of thinking to do here

This is an interesting point. I’m trying to work out is the post viable for a villager just being a bit loose with language.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I really don't get why you picking me with this, and keep bringing it up.
    Trit says hi everyone , hi qb, hi molly.

he didn't say hi to virtanen, but he comments on my post in his next post.

Can you please let me know why you are ignoring virtanen over and over again in this thought process where i was not referenced in trits first post.

Honest to god I forgot Virt was in the early voters. Mostly because I think he just popped in and then left whereas you were consistently talking. So I remembered you but not him. It's a totally valid point though and kinda takes the wind out of my Tritium sails. I have no ****ing clue who to vote for tonight tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Honest to god I forgot Virt was in the early voters. Mostly because I think he just popped in and then left whereas you were consistently talking. So I remembered you but not him. It's a totally valid point though and kinda takes the wind out of my Tritium sails. I have no ****ing clue who to vote for tonight tbh.

By voters I clearly mean posters. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Guys, if this is going towards a lynch for me, then that's fine. You can afford one mislynch and I'd rather be lynched tonight when you can still pull it back, than tomorrow when it'll all be over (if we have already mislynched tonight). Then when I'm called NRV you can read back over my posts and know that whatever I posted was honest opinion, even if incorrect.

Given even a single mislynch puts is in a pretty bad spot, set out why you’re village if you don’t mind.

He’s saying absolutely nothing.

I don’t get this. I’d have read myself virt and Kolido as your suspicions but you voted duff. What changed?

Given even a single mislynch puts is in a pretty bad spot, set out why you’re village if you don’t mind.

Because I am. I've done nothing but try and route out wolves since the start. Any accusations against me have been weak at best. Though pointing out my mistake in assuming you a villager is fair catch. I certainly didn't mean it that way.

Because I am. I've done nothing but try and route out wolves since the start. Any accusations against me have been weak at best. Though pointing out my mistake in assuming you a villager is fair catch. I certainly didn't mean it that way.

root

???

I don’t get this. I’d have read myself virt and Kolido as your suspicions but you voted duff. What changed?

Why? You and Virt didn't even make her FFA?

FFAs by the way.

Tritium 118 Strawberry Molly
    quickbeam 119 Molly
    Molly 120 keith Tritium
    Virt 143 Molly Strawberry quickbeam
    Strawbs 182 quickbeam duffman kolido
    Kolido 202 Strawberry Tritium Duffman
    quickbeam 205 Strawberry

If Keith's theory holds true, then those who provided three are smearing a villager and not what a villager should be doing. :rolleyes:

Bu then again, it makes up for the fact he hasn't given any at all!

Why? You and Virt didn't even make her FFA?

Id based it on this
    That’s not entirely true. I put an IF they were a wolf ending to 3 of my bios - Virt, Trit & Kolido. Meaning something about them is boggling me.

But I may need to read in the context of some other posts

Then your clearly not reading all my posts as duff was in my FFA.

Did I answer all your questions? I put one back to you that hasn’t been answered.

FFAs by the way.

quickbeam 119 Molly
    Molly 120 keith Tritium
    quickbeam 205 Strawberry

If Keith's theory holds true, then those who provided three are smearing a villager and not what a villager should be doing. :rolleyes:

But 3 players provided a 3 person FFA in a 2 wolf game so his theory is sh1te

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

FFAs by the way.

quickbeam 119 Molly
    Molly 120 keith Tritium
    quickbeam 205 Strawberry

Ah here, thats horsepoo.

Are you saying those with 1 or 2 have only wolves on their list.

I FFA'd my top 3 wolf suspects, I can't guarantee there is a wolf in those 3.

Advertisement