Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options as an existing eir FTTH customer

• 22-01-2019 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi, My 12 Month contract eir Complete Broadband & Phone is up so special rate is no longer... I don't use the phone is there another contract I can sign up to to receive a discount? BTW I also have a bill pay eir mobile 

Thanks..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

LMK wrote: »
    Hi, My 12 Month contract eir Complete Broadband & Phone is up so special rate is no longer... I don't use the phone is there another contract I can sign up to to receive a discount? BTW I also have a bill pay eir mobile 

Thanks..
    Hi LMK.

Your best option would be to contact our customer care team directly on 1901, as they would be able to look into your package and adjust it to best suit your needs

Alternatively, you would be able to also discuss this with a member of our customer care web chat team here.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Advertisement