Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to cancel but cancellation team never answer!

• 23-01-2019 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

for some reason I decided to switch from my current tv & broadband provider to Eir, but due to terrible support from Eir (conflicting responses about when the transfer would take place) and horrendous feedback from anyone I mentioned it to, I no longer want to switch and want to stick with my current provider.  Sounds simple but despite ringing every single day, and being on hold for 30-90 minutes each time (before the call is dropped by Eir) I have yet to speak to anyone!  Can you please help me/escalate this/raise a complaint.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

2Tractors wrote: »
    Hi,

for some reason I decided to switch from my current tv & broadband provider to Eir, but due to terrible support from Eir (conflicting responses about when the transfer would take place) and horrendous feedback from anyone I mentioned it to, I no longer want to switch and want to stick with my current provider.  Sounds simple but despite ringing every single day, and being on hold for 30-90 minutes each time (before the call is dropped by Eir) I have yet to speak to anyone!  Can you please help me/escalate this/raise a complaint.

Thanks
    Hi 2Tractors, 

Sorry to hear you have been unable to get through. 

If you could PM the following details I can look into this for you?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. DOB
    4. Are you the Account Holder
    5. Account Number
    How your order was placed and an order number if you have it. 

Once I get this information I will look into this for you. 

- Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Anonymouse12

Sorry to hijack the thread but I have the same problem. Trying to cancel but on-hold for extended periods (30min +) and then a message to say that the call cannot be connected to the centre. Pretty frustrating alright. Can anyone help me get this resolved?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Liongard82

Sorry to hijack the thread x2 but I have the same problem. Trying to cancel but on-hold for extended periods (30min +) and then a message to say that the call cannot be connected to the centre. Pretty frustrating alright. Can anyone help me get this resolved?

I have tried online chat as well and they do not help at all (and I am sure they used to provide this service!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Sorry to hijack the thread but I have the same problem. Trying to cancel but on-hold for extended periods (30min +) and then a message to say that the call cannot be connected to the centre. Pretty frustrating alright. Can anyone help me get this resolved?
    Liongard82 wrote: »
    Sorry to hijack the thread x2 but I have the same problem. Trying to cancel but on-hold for extended periods (30min +) and then a message to say that the call cannot be connected to the centre. Pretty frustrating alright. Can anyone help me get this resolved?

I have tried online chat as well and they do not help at all (and I am sure they used to provide this service!)
    Hi @Anonymouse12 and @Liongard82

Could you PM me the following details and I can look into this for you both?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. DOB
    4. Account Number
    5. Are you the Account Holder?

Once I get this information I can check if your request has been received. 

Grainne

Advertisement