Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 month contract almost up.

• 23-01-2019 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

My 12 month contract is due to expire next month and promotional price ends. 

I want to find out what Eir can do for me. I have already obtained offer details from Sky. 

I tried Eir yesterday, was on hold nearly 50 minutes and still no-one answered. 

Tried Chat this morning, Sumil Kamar said he'll have to transfer me to sales, and promptly ended the chat session. 

Can some one provide me with a direct sales telephone number? 

If it gets to be too much hassle I am going to switch. I already have sky tv, sticking with them. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭minstrel_boy

Same as above. My promo offer has just expired and I am now out of contract.
    I would like to check if Eir can make any counter offers prior to switching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

cocokabana wrote: »
    My 12 month contract is due to expire next month and promotional price ends. 

I want to find out what Eir can do for me. I have already obtained offer details from Sky. 

I tried Eir yesterday, was on hold nearly 50 minutes and still no-one answered. 

Tried Chat this morning, Sumil Kamar said he'll have to transfer me to sales, and promptly ended the chat session. 

Can some one provide me with a direct sales telephone number? 

If it gets to be too much hassle I am going to switch. I already have sky tv, sticking with them. 
    Hi there cocokabana,

I am sorry to hear you have had difficulties in contacting an agent. 

However, the direct number for our Sales department is 1800 503 303.

~Kellie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Same as above. My promo offer has just expired and I am now out of contract.
    I would like to check if Eir can make any counter offers prior to switching.
    Hi there minstrel_boy,

Have you tried contacting our Customer Care department either via our webchat here or by calling them on 1901?

I have also listed our Sales department contact number in my previous post. Both of these departments will be able to look into your account and try to find a package that will suit you.

~Kellie

Advertisement