Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

small business banking limits

Options
  • 23-01-2019 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭

Hi,

For the last 4ish years, i've had a basic small business account that I'ie been very happy with, as i can do most banking with the phone app, and don't need to carry around a digipass as i did with my old aib account.
    We've gotten quite a lot busier in the last while, and we'll need to raise our limits above 20k per tx a day but we will also be required to pay sub contactors more than 40k between them on the last day of the month.

Can you advise please? Is it possible to stay on the account I'm on or will i have to move to a proper business account?

Thanks,

Peter.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your post and great to hear that business is busy. It sounds like you may be using 365 Online as the limits there are up to 20k. To make transfers for higher amounts, you'd need to look into registering for Business Online. You can find more information and access the application form here.

As transfer limits aren't connected to the account type, there shouldn't be any need for you to change the account.

Thanks
    Tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Cheers for the info, i'll go through the link

Advertisement