Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cancel Eir mobile bradband as it doesnt work - have wasted 20 euro a month x 10 month

• 23-01-2019 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi , I signed up to eir mobile broadband last march, it worked 'ok' for a few days then kept stopping and starting, and dropping coverage even when i wasnt moving abou etc. Rand technical dept several time and sent and even then wrote to head office requesting to cancel but that was ignored. The service i am paying for is not what was advertised and i want a full refund of the subscriptions paid monthly as well as it cancelled with immediate effect. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

denoeve wrote: »
    Hi , I signed up to eir mobile broadband last march, it worked 'ok' for a few days then kept stopping and starting, and dropping coverage even when i wasnt moving abou etc. Rand technical dept several time and sent and even then wrote to head office requesting to cancel but that was ignored. The service i am paying for is not what was advertised and i want a full refund of the subscriptions paid monthly as well as it cancelled with immediate effect. 
    Hi denoeve, 

Sorry to hear of the problems you are having. 

Could you PM the following details? 
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder?
    6. The address you sent your letter to?

As soon as I receive this information I can look into this for you. 

Grainne

Advertisement