Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract up

• 23-01-2019 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

My BB contract is up, I'd like to renegotiate instead of switching. I'm currently on hold with a 30min wait time. Can someone here help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 GGraham

Yea waited 35min, the Rep said all he can do is give me another contract at €81 a month. Put me through to loyalty, was on hold for 20min and got cut off.

Great customer service...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭RobiePAX

It's correct only loyalty team can offer you the best recontract deals. If you tell them you are going to leave they will offer the best deal available to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

GGraham wrote: »
    Yea waited 35min, the Rep said all he can do is give me another contract at €81 a month. Put me through to loyalty, was on hold for 20min and got cut off.

Great customer  service...
    Hi GGraham, 

Sorry to hear your call was cut off. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

You will need to speak to my colleagues in our customer care team. 

Grainne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

In the same boat myself.  Trying to sort out a screwed up number port for over a year now, but Ill be jumping ship.  81 a month is too expensive and have tried 3 different times to get through to that Loyalty team.  Im starting to think they dont exist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭chewed

My BB contract is up, I'd like to renegotiate instead of switching. I'm currently on hold with a 30min wait time. Can someone here help?
    Good luck with that Graham! I ended up leaving Eir completely and moving to Digiweb because I wasn't able to contact anyone to discuss my BB contract.  It's a real pity (more so for Eir) as I was very happy with the service overall, but wanted to change a few options on my contract. But they made it so difficult for me to talk to anyone so jumped ship. Very happy with Digiweb as well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 GGraham

Yea think I'm just gonna switch, doubt Eir would drop my bill back to €50 anyway. Other ISPs doing some good introductory deals, I'll check out Digiweb too thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭jos22

Yea think I'm just gonna switch, doubt Eir would drop my bill back to €50 anyway. Other ISPs doing some good introductory deals, I'll check out Digiweb too thanks.
    seems to be only way to get best deals is to keep switching to EIR to vodafone to sky and back around again.
    is there actually an option to call loyalty direct, had same issue last time rang the standard no ,put into que for 30 mins, talk to person tell them the story, put on hold call drops. at which point I decided I not going back into que for an other 30 mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

jos22 wrote: »
    seems to be only way to get best deals is to keep switching to EIR to vodafone to sky and back around again.
    is there actually an option to call loyalty direct, had same issue last time rang the standard no ,put into que for 30 mins, talk to person tell them the story, put on hold call drops. at which point I decided I not going back into que for an other 30 mins
    Hi jos22,

Unfortunately the only way to get through to the loyalty team is by calling Customer Care on 1901.  We are aware of the call waiting times and we are working hard on this.  I apologise for any inconvenience caused to yourself. 

~Linzi        

Advertisement