Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Rivian EV Pick Up and SUV

Options
  • 23-01-2019 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Very good walk through of the Rivian SUV and pick up truck.

I must say these look very impressive, on paper at least. Let's see if they can deliver though. They're saying a late 2020 delivery in the US, so will be 2021 or 2022 by the time it gets here most likely.

I'm not a pickup guy at all, but it does look very practical. Lots of very clever features, on both vehicles.

Thoughts?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭mrbongo

Great features. Front lights are really ugly, I think the pickup will have limited appeal (as that is typically an alpha-male type of car and I suspect many would not fancy being seen in that look of a pickup - but I could be wrong), SUV may have better luck. Tesla-like features, but Teslas look more premium for sure. Good price if they can deliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

The pickup would be interesting with the extra storage available outside of the bed. Also proper towing ratings and off road capabilities would be good. Price would be the telling factor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

My next vehicle!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,990 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

GIMME

You can't reserve one outside of the US yet. But this, the Tesla pickup, and the mooted Electric F150 are right up my street. The first one of those to become available to purchase here will have my name on it.

Advertisement