Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overcharged

• 23-01-2019 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi

Can one of reps please look at this. I had half price sky sports and movies for 6 months, cancelled this last week by webchat and received the transaction order for this from the webchat rep. Get my Eir bill today and full price Sky Sports and Movies has been added to my bill, €48.99. I want this removed asap. I can provide a screenshot from the webchat which states "I have successfully removed the Sports & Cinema pack." He then provided the reference number.

Please reply asap so I can PM my details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

Hi

Can one of reps please look at this. I had half price sky sports and movies for 6 months, cancelled this last week by webchat and received the transaction order for this from the webchat rep. Get my Eir bill today and full price Sky Sports and Movies has been added to my bill, €48.99. I want this removed asap. I can provide a screenshot from the webchat which states "I have successfully removed the Sports & Cinema pack." He then provided the reference number.

Please reply asap so I can PM my details.
    Hi Chana Quiet Banjo.

Thank you for getting in touch with us here.

If you could PM me the following account details I would be happy to look into this for you.

-Account number,

-Name on the account,

-Can you confirm you are the account holder?

-Address,

-Date of birth.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Advertisement