Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to make contract changes, impossible to get through!!!

• 23-01-2019 8:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭

Hi Eir, 

I am trying to make changes to my contract so that i can cheapen it some way, but i am finding it impossible to get through to customer care. Can we organise this here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 eggymandoo

I have been trying to get through since last week. 6 attempts to call waiting over half an hour each time for the phone just to cut off at the end and very unsuccessful web chats, where the agent has no power to do anything at all it seems. There is no email address to even contact them, i am getting very very frustrated and annoyed at this complete lack of customer support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Hi Eir, 

I am trying to make changes to my contract so that i can cheapen it some way, but i am finding it impossible to get through to customer care. Can we organise this here?
    eggymandoo wrote: »
    I have been trying to get through since last week. 6 attempts to call waiting over half an hour each time for the phone just to cut off at the end and very unsuccessful web chats, where the agent has no power to do anything at all it seems. There is no email address to even contact them, i am getting very very frustrated and annoyed at this complete lack of customer support.

Hi @ibFoxer and @eggymandoo

Sorry to hear you are unable to get through to our customer care team. 

You can contact our sales team by calling 1800503303

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement