Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap, quiet place to stay in Dublin next Monday and Tuesday

Options
  • 24-01-2019 3:02am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 93 ✭✭

Like the thread title says I’m looking for a quiet, clean place to stay in town next Monday and Tuesday night.

I don’t mind going a bit outside the centre ... was thinking of Louis Fitz or the Green Isle near the Red Cow... but would like to hear what you guys think. Close to city center is also good.

I don’t have a huge budget and would like to get both nights for around €100-150 total.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Airbnb in someone's spare room.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Leeson Bridge House. Lovely place, walking distance into city centre.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 93 ✭✭QuadaLumpins

OldGoat wrote: »
    Leeson Bridge House. Lovely place, walking distance into city centre.

Thanks !!! Booked for €105 got 2 nights. Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Thanks !!! Booked for €105 got 2 nights. Delighted.

God that’s for nothing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Very good price for Dublin. Is it a shared room/bathroom?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

to late now but rooms in https://www.maynoothcampus.com/rooms/ can be cheap if you dont mind sharing a bathroom and getting the train into town

Advertisement